Polokwane – A Thohoyandou man died on Tuesday afternoon after engaging “himself beyond the limit of s_exual frenzy.” Siboniso Nhlupo died ‘riding’ a commercial s_ex worker because of “too much sweetness”.
Police spokesperson Claudio Mhlanga confirmed the story saying “ Nhlupo died of too much s_exual excitement and sweetness.” Police said they are treating the issue only as sudden death.
Nhlupo is said to have passed because of “cardiogenic shock”—a technical term described by those in the medical field as a state in which the heart fails to supply blood to the rest of the body —during the s_exual encounter.
Mhlanga also added that that the s_ex worker will not be prosecuted because she committed no crime by being “too much sweet” for the man.
“The man was busy enjoying himself and suddenly fell off the bed. The prostitute, who got scared, called her neighbours to come and see what had happened. They found the man dead,” he said.
It is not clear however if Nhlupo had a medical condition that could have sent him to the grave but what is clear is the fact that he died during the s_ex escapade.
Close sources to the deceased reveals that Siboniso lost his wife in 2013 and never remarried.
” Its a sad situation, as his friend, I wont judge him, his wife was involved in an accident in 2013 and from there he never got married. Because of nature he had to find someone to sleep with to ease the pressure, its very unfortunate that he died this way. I pray for his soul to be saved, and urge the relevant organizations to take care of the 8 year old daughter he left behind since he doesn’t have known relatives.”
Community leaders described Siboniso Nhlupo as a caring father who gave his 8 year daughter ( whom he single handedly took care of since 2013) the first priority in whatever he did.